You have a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use I-CAN!.
Your use of I-CAN! is an agreement to the following terms regarding that access and use:
- I-CAN! is for individual, personal use only.
- The information and documents in I-CAN! are intended for information purposes and your convenience only.
- I-CAN! does not replace legal advice from an attorney.
- Nothing in I-CAN! shall be a guarantee, warranty or other assurance that the information or documents provided are accurate or current; that any action on such information or documents is legally advisable; or that the forms or documents provided are proper for filing or will be accepted by any court.
- Your use of I-CAN! includes the right to electronically display the software on a computer kiosk or personal computer via the internet and the right to print out and use, for personal use only, the information you have inputted into I-CAN!
- I-CAN! is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized use may be subject to penalty. No duplication; copying; downloading, except as is necessary to exercise your right to print; modification; alteration; or other adaptation of any portion of I-CAN! software is permitted, except with express written consent of Legal Aid Society of Orange County.
- No reverse engineering, decompiling or translating of any portion of I-CAN! software is permitted.
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Inc. shall not be responsible for any use or misuse of I-CAN!