To begin, choose your state from the “Prepare Court Forms” menu and click on “Create an Account”. Once you have created your account choose the forms you want to prepare from the “Start New Forms” menu.
Here is a detailed version of the steps to begin:
- To begin, click on your state in the “Prepare Court Forms” menu. Then click on “Create an Account”. (If you are in MN, click on “Start I-CAN!”)
- Click “Next” through the tutorial or click on the “LOGIN” link.
- Enter your name, choose a username and password and enter your email address — be sure that you do not use an AT&T email address — our emails to AT&T addresses get bounced. Once you agree to the disclaimer, click “Next”.
- Check your email including your spam/junk folder in case our activation email is sent there. You should get your email within a few minutes.
- When you get your email, click on the link in the email (or copy and paste it to your browser’s address bar, and press the “Enter” key) to activate your account.
- Now you can log into your account with your email address and password.
- Once you log in, choose the type of forms you want to prepare from the “Start New Forms” menu.
If you need help at any point, please contact us by email.