I-CAN!™ Legal

Massachusetts – Legal Form Sets

Click on the form set in the list below for a description and a list of the Massachusetts legal forms that may print depending on your individual case. Please note, you will only find descriptions on this page. To use I-CAN! to help you fill out your Massachusetts court forms, go back to I-CAN! Legal – Massachusetts Court Forms and click on “Create an Account / Login”.

Click on the links below for more information.


I-CAN can help you file for Guardianship if you are nominating yourself to be a guardian of a child (or children).

Eviction Defense

If you have been served with some papers from your Landlord called Unlawful Detainer. A lawsuit has been filed against you in Court for nonpayment of rent. You will need to respond to the Court and have your case heard so a decision can be made. If you do not respond you will be evicted.


Copyright 2014 © All rights reserved Legal Aid Society of Orange County
Website Designed & Maintained By: Aspire Media Networks