These are thin-film panels which are made by embedding solar cells on flexible layers using chemical vapor deposit on technology. They are an answer to many people who have been longing for an inexpensive off-grid photovoltaic system for use in cabins and homes. Flexible solar panels are currently revolutionizing and using the monocrystalline silicon like the traditional panels.
Uses of flexible solar panels
The thin construction of flexible solar panels gives the panel a flexibility feature that allows you to bend it. Additionally, this feature makes it easy to install the panel and highly recommended for outdoor use. Due to this, it has a wide variety of applications such as vehicle rooftops, home power backups, boats, and recreational vehicles. You will find them very useful in all expeditions involving cycling, climbing, hiking, and kayaking. These products have considerably good efficacy and a longer life span with ETFE-laminated panels lasting for up to 20 years.
The best flexible solar panels
Here is more info for top-performing flexible solar panels which are the best varieties you can choose if you are looking forward to purchasing a thin-film solar panel. You can do more research to evaluate which flexible solar panel will perfectly meet your needs.
- Renogy RNG-160DB-H 160W: It is a perfect combination of monocrystalline with precision and the latest technology.
- Allpowers 100W: It had a significantly higher energy conversion rate that utilizes daylight maximumly.
- Giaride Solar Panel: It has high energy efficacy making it suitable for use in boats, RVs, and other irregular services.
- WindyNation Lightweight: It utilizes state-of-the-art technology, which exhibits features that surpass conventional solar panels with the mileage.
- Genssi 100W flexible PV: It is durable, reliable, powerful, and with high efficiency. It has high-versatility, allowing use in multiple ways.
- Richsolar 80 Watt: Features tolerance of high-power output, making it produced incredible results both in indoor and outdoor usages.
- Lensun 60W fiberglass monocrystalline: The system is cheap and compatible with many appliances.